25 Cars That Are Plummeting In Value
25. Hyundai Genesis
The Hyundai Genesis should last over 200,000 miles with proper care, but it doesn’t mean that it won’t depreciate quickly. Actually, Hyundai Genesis is at the top of the list of vehicles that depreciate most often and fast.
Its price tag is easily compared to Lexus or Mercedes models, but it will lose 38 percent of its purchase value within the first 12 months. This is a massive drawback if you are thinking about using the brand new Hyundai Genesis. Car buyers should think about this while purchasing.
Did You Know?
- Bill Gates told his Harvard University professors that he would be a millionaire by age 30. He became a billionaire at age 31.
- The first listed company on the NYSE was the Bank of New York, traded under the buttonwood tree on Wall Street. The bank now continues under the name of The Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE: BK).
- Warrent Buffet bought his first stock when he was 11. He purchases six shares of Cities Service Preferred stock — three shares for himself, three for his sister.
- Steven Spielberg has the most expensive life insurance policy in the world at $1.2 billion.
- The first appearance of insurance in history reportedly happened in China, around 3000 B.C.
- The average credit card holder has 3.5 credit cards, according to the Federal Reserve.
We believe that knowledge about personal finance should be available to everyone. With that in mind, we created Unpuzzle Finance, where we try to unpuzzle basic and advanced financial principles and concepts.
Whether you are an absolute beginner in the finance world or professional, our guides and articles will help you achieve your goals.
Unpuzzle Finance covers topics related to personal finance, investing, retirement, business, careers, and lifestyle.