These Ladies Are Married To Billionaires, But They Are Far From Being Trophy Wives
We often get stuck in stereotypes, that we miss to see just how ordinary super-rich people are. We are so caught into stereotypes that we believe how the wives of billionaires are all supermodels who spend days gossiping, going to the hairdressers, and searching for the next best party.
However, the truth is far from these beliefs. So, we have decided to bust this myth once for all and show you how the wives of the most popular billionaires look like and what they do in their free time. Read on and be ready for some massive shocks.
Did You Know?
- Bill Gates told his Harvard University professors that he would be a millionaire by age 30. He became a billionaire at age 31.
- The first listed company on the NYSE was the Bank of New York, traded under the buttonwood tree on Wall Street. The bank now continues under the name of The Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE: BK).
- Warrent Buffet bought his first stock when he was 11. He purchases six shares of Cities Service Preferred stock — three shares for himself, three for his sister.
- Steven Spielberg has the most expensive life insurance policy in the world at $1.2 billion.
- The first appearance of insurance in history reportedly happened in China, around 3000 B.C.
- The average credit card holder has 3.5 credit cards, according to the Federal Reserve.